Born and raised in the Midwest United States, Marie has been dedicated to the health and well-being of others in a variety of capacities. She is well versed in modern medical techniques, complimentary and alternative medicine.
She has over 20 years experience in the health care field. She began her health care career as a volunteer at the age of 12 at her hometown hospital. She soon realized that healing was her calling. Marie has trained in the Midwest, South and Washington including emergency medicine, physical therapy, chiropractic, naturopathic , wellness kinesiology and nutrition. She has gained her experience through many dedicated years of caring and problem solving.
Her educational background includes an AAS degree from Madison, WI, Undergraduate degree in clinical psychology and masters degree in Applied Health Sciences from Bryson University. She is Nationally Certified Massage Therapist and Emergency Medical Technician, Registered Counselor. She has completed Touch for Health® Kinesiology series and Emotional Stress Release Series taught by world the world renowned expert in the field, Dr. Wayne Topping. Additionally she has been trained in nutrition, energy balancing, Upledger CranioSacral therapy, medical intuitive and completed her spiritual training as Reverend.
She has nationally published articles:
- American Body Workers & Massage Professionals, May/June 2008 ; “Therapist Awareness Can Be a Lifesaver”
- Nationally Certified Massage Practitioner by NCBTMB
- American Body Workers & Massage Professionals
- Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician
- Licensed for Washington State Massage Therapy
- Licensed Registered Counselor and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist in Washington
- Wellness Kinesiology – Touch For Health®
Marie continues help those in emotional and physical issues with her expert skills. She brings joy to all those she works with. She does phone consults, teaches, and works with a local non profit group, the Creative Child Center. In addition she has been an Emergency Medical Technician volunteer with a local fire department. She can be reached by clicking here.